Lessons from a Raft of Sea Lions
- We all need a haven from the world, a place we can float and rest and lean on each other.
- Everyone needs people they can be just a little crazy with.
- Let someone lean on you when they're weary. Odds are good you'll have someone to lean on when you need it!
- Floating in the world by yourself is risky and lonely. We're bigger and stronger and happier together.
- Go ahead and bark! Those who care about you won't mind--and they may even join in.
- The ride seems shorter when you share it with someone.
- Even the coldest times in life are made warmer when we let those who care about us stay close.
- Relax! You've got friends and family to hold you up. Just rest in God and know He's in control.