Saturday, September 13, 2008

Are You Twittering Yet?

Have you discovered Twitter yet? I just got my iPhone 3G (which is another story...had it less than 24 hours and my dear, darling 10-month-old Siberian husky customized it for me. CHOMP! Worked for about a week and a half, then boom. Dead. As a doornail. Had to order a new one, because, of COURSE, they don't cover for physical damage. AARRGGHH!) ANYhoo, my iPhone got me all interested in twittering. So I'm following and being followed...and it's fun. Not only that, it's helping me be concise! My editors always call me "O Verbose One." This is good training for tightening my writing. I confess I don't do it nearly as often as some (where DO they get the time??). I even go days without a single tweet. Twit. Twitter. TWATever!

So if you'd like, check it out at www.twitter.com. You can see my most recent twitty twitters from this very blog. Just look at the column on the left. Or go to http://www.twitter.com/KBall4Him. You can even see the background I made of a picture I took from the window of a plane.

Ain't it a world of wonders.

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I use Twitterific on my iPhone to post to Twitter. It is available for the desktop too, but where I like it is on the iPhone. Check it out in the App Store.

Robin

C.J. Darlington said...

It totally is, Karen! Fun, fun. Except I have to be careful not to spend too much time on there!